Wednesday, November 12, 2008

GumboWriters: Sample Query Letter that Worked #14

Dear Victor,

She used to be my best friend.  In fact, my daughter is so beautiful you would go crazy.  Then 8 years ago it all changed.  I had been living a secret, one I didn't share with many people and when my daughter and her husband found out how serious I was about it, they decided I would never be able to speak to her nor my precious granddaughter again. All because I told them the truth Victor, that I can see angels.

    I had been battling with this for so long. It was a gift I've had since I was little but shared with so few. Had I known this gift would destroy my family I don't know if I would share again. But I had to, it's my calling and if I can help other people with the struggles and heart breaks of their lives I feel compelled to do so.

There are times in your life when you have to make a choice for the greater good and sometimes that choice means sacrificing the very things you'd give your life for.

Victor, do you believe in angels?  Over 80% of Americans do, but the question is: is it possible that Angels can be incarnated into human form?  How do they guide you and how can you be guided by them to make difficult decisions?  In my book BEINGS OF LIGHT, it talks about that are a real possibility.  I also share my own personal struggle to live the life I was set out for and how you too very well could be an BEINGS OF LIGHT.

    I learned long ago that my mission was to help others to live a rich and fuller life by being who they truly were meant to be. I am the author of Spiritual Cleansing and Being True to Yourself.

I am known as one of the leading angelic counselors in the country. I have appeared on television, print and radio.  I am also often requested to speak throughout the country on the subject. My clients seek me out from all over the world to talk about their own personal angels and what messages they have for them.  I also host my own radio show called BEINGS OF LIGHTs.

If you'd like to take a look at BEINGS OF LIGHTS for literary representation consideration, please contact me.

Regards,

Vanessa Guy

____________________________________________________________
Jeff Rivera: Need help getting an agent? We'll help you craft the perfect query letter and send it to the right list of agents. We guarantee you will receive at least 10 reputable and legitimate literary agents requesting your work or your money back. Contact: gumbomarketing@gmail.com for more information.