Sunday, November 30, 2008

GumboWriters Testimonial Letter #1


A NOTE FROM JEFF RIVERA

This is a testimonial letter we received from one of our clients today thanking us for helping him have such a successful agent query letter campaign. If you are looking for an agent and have been having trouble connecting with one, let us know. We'll be more than happy to help you.



Jeff,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for the work you have done. You went far and beyond my expectations. Not only did you treat my book with passion but your hard work got me over 100 responses from agents within 48 hours. And if that wasn't enough I already have 6 top agents to chose from and it has only been 6 days from the time you sent out my query letter. Talk about over delivering. Again thank you for your work and guidance.

Sincerely,
R. N.
(If you are thinking about using the query letter service and would like to be put in touch with our clients, let us know and we will ask them to contact you to verify these letters are 100% accurate.)