Sunday, November 9, 2008

RichWriters Inspiration: Writers Dressing for Success

What are you telling the universe by the way that you dress? Now, there is nothing wrong with dressing like a homeboy, like a thug if that is what you want to come across, a homeboy, a thug and they are saying, "That's good. God bless you." And that is what you want but you are only going to go back what you put out there.

 

                        So, if you want to be treated with respect and you are proud of your heritage and who you are and your ethnic background and your neighborhood and your family, then you need to dress like that. So, if you want to dress like a slob, you are going to be treated like slob. Oh, sure you want to feel comfortable so you dress in your gym clothes and what not but still remember you are going to be reflected and going to be treated like that so the way that you are must be reflected and you might have remember that the universe will show you and reflect back to you what you put out there.

 

                        So, what are your actions showing the universe when you dress like someone like a slob. You are saying, "You know what? I am a slob and I'm going to be treated like a slob and it is okay and I didn't comb my hair today and I didn't take a shower and I smell bad but that's ok." And that is what you are showing the universe and the universe says, "Ok. I got you. Let me just reflect that back to you."

 

                        But when you clean up and you take a shower and dress nice and dress nice and dress comfortable and dress in a colors and whatever, they will reflect to your eyes and what not; the universe says, "Ok. You're looking sharp. Let me just give you some sharp results." When you are showing the universe through your actions that you deserve respect, it is going to reflect in your clothes. It is going to reflect in the music you choose to listen to. Does that mean you switch from listening to rap music to classical? No, it means you need to start putting out there to the universe what you want. It means you need to start showing the universe, "This is the world that I am. This is the world that I live in. This is the world that I expect back from the universe and I'm not saying it just through my words because I was like talking to the whole world. It does not listen anymore for there is no world anymore but through my actions, that is what I'm going to show the universe. That is what I'm going to show you, universe. That is what I'm going to show you, universe."